The PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester-based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock.
Featuring GEN M3® technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 5 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
Comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds for field, competition, or combat use.
Made in the USA.
Rugged Polymer Body With An Improved Floorplate
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Flared and removable floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Modifiable follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge
- Includes a long-life stainless steel spring
|Caliber:||7.62x51mm / .308 Winchester|
|Height, max:||3.4 in.|
|Compatibility:||Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others|