The PMAG 30G MagLevel 5.56x45 NATO is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 30-round polymer magazine designed specifically for the Heckler & Koch G36. It features an advanced impact-resistant polymer construction and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30G utilizes a resilient Milspec black oxide coated stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. It is compatible with all PMAG floor plate accessories.
The PMAG 30G MagLevel features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
Compatible with all 5.56x45mm Heckler & Koch G36 variants, excluding the semi-auto U.S. marketed SL8.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Slimline design for increased pouch compatibility
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated MIL-DTL-13924D USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent windows on both sides of the PMAG 30G MagLevel along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly