2 MAGPUL 40rd Black PMAGs
1 MAGPUL PMAG MAGLink
40rd PMAG Features
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection in storage and transit
The MagLink 30 is a coupler for PMAG 30 and PMAG 30 M3 magazines which allows the user to attach two magazines together for more efficient speed reloads, and to keep an additional 30 rounds of ammunition accessible on the weapon at all times. The MagLink 30 features a two-piece bolt on design, and durable, lightweight reinforced polymer construction.
Note: The MagLink 30 is not compatible with the first generation PMAG 30, PMAG 20, EMAG, PMAG 30G, or PMAG 20LR.