- Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine/Collapsable 6-position tube AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw 10-24 to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock will have the following movement:Ergonomic
- Horizontal for linear adjustment i.e. length of pull
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
- The vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek pc itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
- Length of Pull LOP – Extended: 15 5/8″
- Length of Pull LOP – Collapsed: 11 11/16″
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4″
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16″
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole patter.
Compatible Buffer Assemblies:
- .223 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly 6-position Tube
- .223 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly 6-position Tube
- .308 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly 6-position Tube
- .308 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly 6-position Tube