Law Tactical Folder Adapter in Black Overview
The first and only folding stock adapter compatible with AR platform rifles.
The Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter works with direct impingement or gas piston systems and fits A2, carbine, mil-spec, or commercial buffer tube and stocks. It can be used with standard bolt carrier groups including full-auto, semi-auto, 5.56 to .308.
The Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter was designed for low profile transport of AR rifles in non-permissive environments. The adapter is ideal for any situation that requires a smaller profile weapon for transport and storage. A simple one-button release folds the stock. To engage, just unfold and fire. The stock automatically locks into place, requiring no fine motor skills.
Designed, built, and assembled in the USA from CNC machined, 4140 steel.
The adapter does not affect gun function when unfolded in the standard fire position. The rear portion of the adapter is built to the same specifications as a standard receiver to ensure maximum compatibility. An integrated single point sling attachment point is included.
Folding Stock Adapter Features:
- Low hinge reduces interference when charging the weapon
- Retaining Pin uses standard, mil-spec buffer retaining pin
- Ionbond DLC finish
- Adjustable hinge tension
- 4140 Hardened Steel
- Low-profile housing, locking lug, and latch
- Set screw Prevents adapter loosening from the receiver
- Quick Detach Sling attachment point
- Toolless Bolt Carrier Extension - Install and remove without tools for easy maintenance
- Replaceable O-Rings - Prevent additional damage to the adapter in the folded position
- Symmetrical Design - Eliminates interference with buffer retaining pin
- *Installation Tool and Flange included
|Housing Weight:||8.5 oz|
|Bolt Carrier Extension:||2 oz|
|Other:||Adds 1.3 inches to the length of pull|
|CNC Machined:||4140 Steel|
Note: Not compatible with all piston carriers.