Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set BAD-EPS for the AR15 / M16 / M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin BAD-ETP and Enhanced Pivot Pin BAD-EPP. Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in milspec black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible - Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin BAD-ETP head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips +0.030" over milspec - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone-shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install - Easy, hassle-free magnet-assisted installation of the EPP Enhanced Pivot Pin. No more lost detents and springs.
1. AX556 owners please note that the EPP Enhanced Pivot Pin is incompatible with the AX556 receiver due to the receiver's proprietary design. The ETP Enhanced Takedown Pin will work as designed.
2. Depending on your M16 receiver, may not be compatible with the KNS anti-walk sear pin without modification to the KNS anti-walk sear pin.