Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector BAD-ASS for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® Semi Auto. The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- 1 REVERSIBLE SAFETY CENTER (0°-50° and 0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- 2 LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- 2 TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- 1 HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT by KNS Precision
- 1 T10 TORX L-Key
- 1 SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- Some fitting may be required with Geissele Triggers on the 50° Short-Throw side.
- BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Safety Selector will not fit in "standard" AR-style lower receivers designed for 0°-90° throw safety selectors. A relief cut on the left side of the receiver safety selector hole is required to allow the safety pin block device on the BAD-ASS-ST center to pass through. The safety pin block is there for your safety so it cannot be installed on a "standard" AR and allow the safety selector lever to point ambigously between SAFE and FIRE. "Short-Throw" compatible lower receivers with safety pin relief cut and 45° to 90° FIRE marking such as the BAD-15 Forged Lower and BAD556-LW Lower Receivers are required for proper installation.
Customers who bought this item also bought