Battle Arms AR15 Lite Ambi Safety Selector (BAD-ASS-LITE) is the first ambidextrous safety selection for the AR-15 platform anywhere in the world. The product introduces a new high bar for compatibility and reliability, all while lowering the price point to the level suitable for practically any enthusiast.
The incredibly lightweight accessory is ideal for anyone looking to upgrade their AR-15. The unit is machined from a single billet of 7075 high-grade aluminum and features a range of skeletonized levers for extra durable and lightweight construction.
The Bad-Ass-Lite is fully compatible with all existing AR-15 platforms and will work with Mil-Spec semi-auto safety features.
The brand has improved the features of the unit to avoid annoying issues that plagued owners in the past, including stripped screw heads, broken screws, and loose levers. The patented design offers an internal locking mechanism that makes shearing off screw heads impossible.
Features Of The Battle Arms Ambi Safety Selector:
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Lightweight, Skeletonized, Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Levers
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers1 (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings
Customers who bought this item also bought