LCS series mounts secure your Surefire brand tape switch to your rifle, once and for all. No more rubber bands. No more zip ties or wire or Velcro or duct tape. No more makeshift attachment methods that fail you.
TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk2k is designed exclusively for the Streamlight ProTac series weaponlights Dual-Function tape switch that is commonly provided with the Streamlight ProTac series weaponlights. The LCSmk2k is TOO LONG for the shorter Streamlight 69132 switch provided with the TLR-series.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk2k will interface with any picatinny rail handguard.
- Unique Patent-Pending design.
- The LCSmk2k features an "Early Exit" feature for the cables. This allows you to run the cable half-way through a given cable channel and then exit the bracket "early" if need more cable slack for a given setup.
- Indexing points machined into the clamping sections.
- Precision CNC machined from Certified 6061 aluminum for superior strength.
- Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish for superior durability and wear resistance.
- Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate coated screws provide superior corrosion resistance.
- Proprietary dual cable control channels machined into the two clamping sections of the mount. This allows you to run excess cable on either side, making the mount fully ambidextrous.
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement. No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement. Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Low-prolife design with heavily radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function.
- Weight with screws: 53 grams (1.9 oz)
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 1.32"
- Height: .575" (switch sits .052" above top edge of rail)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
Customers who bought this item also bought