1 RISE Armament RA-300LE 16" .223 Wylde Rifle
1 Vortex Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA w/ Skeletonized Mount
RA-300LE 16" .223 Wylde Rifle
After the July 7, 2016, Dallas police ambush, RISE Armament made it their mission to develop a highly dependable rifle that would accommendate a law enforcement budget. From that mission Rise Armament produced the RA-300LE 16" .223 Wylde Rifle, an out of the box duty ready workhorse. The RA-300LE was developed with input from SWAT, SOT, SRT officers, and military personnel.
- .223 Wylde chambered — Accurate with both .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- Advanced flash hider — Developed specifically for the 300LE, the four-prong flash hider ensures flash minimization in low-light environments to avoid affecting the user’s night vision capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that’s typical with most flash hiders was engineered to be nearly nonexistent.
- CB-160 barrel — With superior accuracy and proprietary weight reduction, this barrel is a favorite among top competitive shooters. The 416R stainless steel barrel shoots sub MOA with factory ammo and has a 1:7 twist, ½ x 28 threads, and mid-length gas system for more manageable recoil.
- LE handguard — The 13.5-inch handguard has a continuous 12 o’clock top rail, MLOK slots for attachments, a slim profile for comfort, and skeletonized design for weight reduction.
- Forged upper and lower receiver set with a classic appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, it features a crisp, balanced break and 4.5-pound pull.
- Premium black nitride-coated bolt carrier group for dependability and smoother shooting
- Ambidextrous safety — The ambi safety features a long throw and a short throw, along with interchangeable paddles, so an agency’s gunsmith can tailor the safety selector to the shooter’s preference or department policy.
- Magpul pistol grip and CTR stock
Vortex Crossfire Red Dot
The daylight-bright, 2-MOA dot, is easy to acquire and promotes rapid engagement of targets, yet is fine enough to more precisely engage targets at distance. 11 intensity levels of brightness let shooters cater the dot intensity to the situation at hand. Skeletonized mount offers two height options (Low and Lower 1/3 Co-Witness) – lending its functionality to AR-15’s, shotguns, and pistols.
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment