1 Seekins Precision NX-15 Skeletonized Receiver Set
1 Seekins Precision NOXs M-LOK Rail System - 15"
NX15 Skeletonized Receiver Set
The NX15 Skeletonized receiver set is uniquely designed to remove excess weight and materials without sacrificing the integrity of the rifle. The NX15 Skeletonized receiver set offers a great foundation for an extremely lightweight, easy to maneuver rifle - designed to keep shots on target and increase shooter response times. Using high performance components and precision manufacturing; CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet materials, the NX15 receiver set is held to strict tolerances and quality controls. Features ambidextrous controls.
- Skeletonized 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Upper and Lower Receiver
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release
- Seekins Precision Takedown Pins
- Mil-Spec Component Compatible
- Trigger Finger Index Point And Enlarged Trigger Guard
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Complete with dust cover and forward assist
Designed to eliminate weight and un-necessary materials, the NOXs™ handguard provides superior handling performance to the modern sporting rifle platform at an exceptional value. The NOXs™ unique handguard design has an extremely thin profile, light weight construction and is simple to install with basic hand tools. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with an integral top rail, QD sling mounting points and has a M-LOK mounting system. The NOXs™ is the perfect handguard for competition, sporting applications or extreme duty use.
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized matte black
- 1pc Free Float Design
- 1.5” ultra-thin profile with 1.350" internal diameter
- Light weight design
- Integrally machined anti-rotation QD sling mounts
- Simple install with basic hand tools
- Comes with all mounting hardware