1 DSG Lower Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
1 ALG ACT Trigger
Note Does NOT come with trigger / hammer pins.
DSG LRPK Lower Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
- Magpul Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard – roll pin and screw included
- Pistol Grip A2 Length Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Pivot Pin
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detents - Stainless Steel
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detent Springs
- Rear Takedown Pin
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Buffer Retainer Pin - Stainless Steel
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Safety Selector Detent - Stainless Steel
- Safety Selector Detent Spring
- Safety Selector
- The ALG Defense ACT trigger pull is smoother and sharper than a stock trigger. This is accomplished by polishing the sear surfaces smooth and HardLubing the trigger components.
- Sear geometry has not been changed from the standard profile so the high reliability that the stock trigger is known for is unchanged.
- Trigger and hammer are made from true 8620 alloy steel military specification castings, correctly carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
- Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel properly Austempered into the spring range of hardness.
- Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
- A full force hammer spring is used for positive ignition of all type of ammunition.
- Trigger and hammer pins are improved over stock mild steel by using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered.
- Pins are centerless ground to a fine finish and a diameter 0.001” larger than stock to reduce play in the trigger assembly while retaining a slip fit into the weapon lower receiver. Both pins are Nickel-Teflon coated.
- Pull weight is above the U.S. Military minimum pull weight of 5.5lbs but does not reach near the upper limit of 9.5lbs. Generally, the pull weight is about 6.0lbs.