Complete Upper Features:
Note: This is a NFA / SBR upper. The muzzle break is not pinned and does not meet the overall length of 16 inches.
Upper is Mil-Spec upper receiver with M4 feed ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. Barrel is 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with 1:7 twist, 14.5″ government profile with .556 chamber, button rifled, MP & HPI tested, mid-length gas system, Nickel Boron coated barrel extension, 11 degree target crown with A2 flash suppressor and crush washer. Barrel has been dimpled to ensure gas block does not move. BCG is M16 Profile, MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected tested, 9310 steel bolt with extra power extractor spring with black insert, properly staked gas key, black nitride coated.
BCM M-LOK Rail
The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 6.6 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
One nylon picatinny rail section and one QD sling attachment is also included.
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.