1 DSG CDC Holster for S&W M&P Shield w/TLR6 - Right Hand - Black
1 Streamlight TLR-6 M&P Shield Tactical Light / Laser
DSG CDC S&W M&P Shield w/TLR6 RH BLK
The inside-waistband Compact Discreet Carry Holster for S&W M&P Shield was introduced in 2015 and quickly became our most popular holster option ever! We followed the “KISS” principle to build a low-profile inside-waistband IWB concealed carry option in a wide range of gun models. The rubber-mounted belt clips are adjustable for cant – upright/vertical for appendix carry, or canted forward for behind-the-hip carry. The CDC Holster easily slides onto standard size 1.5” or 1. 75” belts, locking securely into place.
- Adjustable retention on all holster models.
- Refined and finished edges for a comfortable, close-to-the-body fit.
- Durable Kydex 100 construction with PI scratch-resistant texture and higher heat tolerance.
- Right hand and left hand available in all models.
- Engineered sight channel for night sights and most suppressor sights.
- Adjustable cant: upright/vertical for appendix carry or canted forward for behind the hip carry.
- Lighted models for TLR-6 & XC-1.
- Rubber-mounted injection molded 1.5” belt clips for easy on-and-off.
- 1.75" belt clips or soft loops are available for separate purchase.
Note: Holsters for light attached weapons will not properly retain weapon without light attached.
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION: Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right-side of holster.
Streamlight TLR-6 M&P Shield Tactical Light / Laser
The first subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser. Designed for M&P Shield.
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the M&P Shield
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour LED only or LED/laser combo; 11 hours laser only
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching push-button on both sides to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries included
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.30” 5.84 cm; Width: 0.85” 2.16 cm; Height: 1.42” 3.61 cm; Weight: 1.27 oz. 36 grams
- Assembled in USA