1 Surefire M600U-Z68 Scout Weapon Light 500 Lumens - Black
1 BCM Gunfighter Modular M-LOK Scout Light Mount
Surefire M600U-Z68 Scout Weapon Light
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light® uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 600 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This model is identical to the M600 Ultra Scout Light but does not include a remote tape switch. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection TIR lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
The compact M600 Ultra minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail.
This model M600U-Z68-BK comes with an installed click-type pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. A remote tape switch can be ordered as an option, or order the previously mentioned M600 Ultra Scout Light, which includes this switch.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, the M600 Ultra is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. And, like all SureFire WeaponLights, it’s built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light down to 50 lumens for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection TIR lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries included with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output -- White Light: 500.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime**: 1.5 hours
- Length: 5.4 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 5.6 ounces approx.
- Batteries: 2 123A included
** Runtime at highest setting for multiple-output lights until output drops below 50 lumens.
BCM M-LOK Scout Light Mount
- Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
- Designed for use with Surefire’s™ Scout Light mounting interface.
- Multiple mounting holes for ideal rail placement.
- Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o’clock rail positions.
- Durable Aluminum construction. Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free.