1 Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/Standard Mount
1 Daniel Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount w/Lower 1/3 Adapter
Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA
Micro H-1 - Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you cold put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with an H1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolver with an H1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free H1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features for Micro H-1
• Its weight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
• Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment.
• ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
• 2 MOA minutes of angle.
• Submersible to 15 feet 5 meters.
• 1X non-magnifying parallax free optic.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
• Color Black
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Rugged, durable construction
No hazardous materials
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Increased aiming confidence
System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
Eye relief Unlimited
Reticle, size 2 MOA
Optical coating Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating
Battery Type One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
Battery Life, typical** Over 5 years of continuous day and night use at pos 8 of 12 and
Switch, dot brightness 12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
Material housing Extruded, high strength aluminium
Material lens covers Rubber, black, non-glare finish
Adjustment Range ±1 m at 100 meters ±1 yds at 100 yds in windage and elevation,
Mounting Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
Length 62 mm 2.4
Width/height 41 mm x 36 mm 1.6” x 1.4” for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm 1.6” x 1.6” for sight with Mount
Ring width none
Weight 84 grams 3.0 oz Sight only, 105 grams 3.7 oz Sight with Mount
Temperature Range -30 oC to +60 oC -20 oF to +140 oF
Water resistance 5 m 15 ft.
The only difference between Micro H-1 and Micro R-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible and carries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 and Micro R-1
Daniel Defense Micro Mount
- Absolute or lower 1/3rd co-witness
- Recoil Lug Interface between mount and optic
- Snag Free and reversible
- Patented Rock & Lock® Attachment System
- Light Weight
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- 1.5oz or 1.8oz with Lower 1/3rd spacer
- Made in the USA!