The ZEV Fiber optic front sight is slimmer than a standard factory sight and has a hi-viz fiber optic vial. The sight takes less time to install than it does to remove the factory front sight.
You will immediately notice the difference in your gun’s performance after installation:
• The width of the sights is just enough to be seen but not enough to block vision down range.
• A clean serrated post for a glare free sight picture.
• High visibility fiber optic in either red or green.
• Improved accuracy due to ease of target transition and acquisition.
• CNC-machined stainless steel construction.
• Black DLC coated for hardness and resistance to wear.
ZEV Parts always incorporate design, feel and performance.
The front sight is held in place with a standard 1/4" head machine screw like most GLOCK front sights, this allows the use of the same factory GLOCK tool for removal of the existing front. Installation takes 10-15 minutes.