Looking for rock solid stability and dead-on accuracy in a fixed sight? Troy Industries Fixed BattleSights get the job done. This permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare. Provides a continuous zero, unflinching durability and peace of mind.
The Troy Rear Fixed Rail Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle.
- Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero.
- Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind.
- The most rugged fixed rear sight available.
- Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle.
- Machined from hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only.
- Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight. Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.