TRITIUM - a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source where using batteries or electricity is not possible. Target acquisition is made possible in low or no light conditions.
Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries Folding BattleSights the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide. Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with, these sights position apertures at exact factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions. A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again they fold to a profile of just 0.460. Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers.
Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries Folding BattleSights the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide.
- No tools are required for adjustment
- Each click equals .50 MOA of adjustment
- Blackened Stainless Steel
- MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated
- T6 Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Will not work with a railed gasblock that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Made in the USA
- No limited sight orientation due to low light conditions
- Front post is centered between two tritium points of reference to allow for proper alignment
Customers who bought this item also bought