The sight on your gun is one of its most important features. You need a sight that will provide a clear picture and aid you in acquiring your target, and the Midwest Combat Rifle Sight is a great choice. An intermediate aperture is used to provide precision at long ranges, along with close-range ease when dealing with rapid engagements. This makes this sight ideal for law enforcement, self defense, and shooting at the range.
This sight is designed to be low-profile when folded but meets the Mil-Spec sight height for rifles in the US. A hard-coated 6061 aluminum base makes it easy to attach the sight to your rifle, while the sight itself is made from ordnance grade phosphate finished steel to provide a hardy and long-lasting product. Using a standard A2 sight post, veteran gun users will feel comfortable with this sight from the very first shot. This sight is designed to work on AR-15, M4, M16, and other rifle platforms, offering a versatile option for those with more than one firearm.
- Super low profile .388" centerline when folded down
- Flips up to Mil-Spec height
- Intermediate aperture for long-range precision and close-range rapid engagement
- Dual locking detent springs for added reliability and crisp positioning
- Constructed of phosphate finished ordnance grade steel
- Hard coated 6061 aluminum base
- Rifle .5 MOA / Carbine .65 MOA click adjustments
- Weight 1.2oz
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Torque Clamp Screw To 35 Inch/Pounds