A simple and reliable sight is essential in combat and self-defense situations, and you need to be able to trust that your sight is going to perform when the time comes. This front Combat Rifle Sight offers unrivaled ease, with a simple pop-up mechanism getting you ready for action as soon as you draw your weapon. Dual locking detent springs provide a snappy and crisp position that will always be accurate.
This sight is designed to be low-profile when folded but meets the Mil-Spec sight height for rifles in the US. A hard-coated 6061 aluminum base makes it easy to attach the sight to your rifle, while the sight itself is made from ordnance grade phosphate finished steel to provide a hardy and long-lasting product. Using a standard A2 sight post, veteran gun users will feel comfortable with this sight from the very first shot. This sight is designed to work on AR-15, M4, M16, and other rifle platforms offering a versatile option for those with more than one firearm.
- Low Profile .437" when folded down, flips up to Mil-Spec sight heigh
- Uses standard A2 front sight post
- Dual locking detent springs for added reliability and crisp positioning
- Constructed of ordnance grade phosphate finished steel
- Hardcoated 6061 aluminum base
- 1.5 MOA per click adjustments
- Weight 1.4oz
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Torque Clamp Screw To 35 Inch/Pounds