MAGPUL Gen2 MBUS Front Back-Up Sight - Dark Earth
The Magpul Gen2 MBUS is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. Specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform, the MBUS is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed handguards.
- Impact-resistant polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight deployed
- Compatible with most Picatinny railed handguards
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools can be used as well.
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886"/100m) per click with a 14.5" radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367"/100m) per click with a 20" radius
Gen1 & Gen2 Comparison: When laying flat, the Gen2 sits lower than the Gen1, enabling it to not interfere with some optics. Its overall length is nearly the same as the Gen1
NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be attached to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this, the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
As one of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, Magpul designs high-quality firearm equipment ideal for all shooters. Magpul produces everything from magazines and handguards to sights and stocks.
Enhance your shooting experience and improve your performance. You can count on Magpul, made in the U.S.A.