TAP® Barrier™ turns cover into concealment. Constructed of gilding metal, the 55 gr. GMX® Gilding Metal eXpanding is a highly accurate solution for departments that are seeking a precise alternative to traditional bullets loaded in the 223. With its monolithic construction, the GMX® boasts dependable terminal performance and high weight retention when encountering barriers.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .245
- Sectional Density: .157
- Bullet Length: .832"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7" to 1:9"
- Characteristics: Hollow point, Monolithic gilding metal with cannelure
Powder & Primer
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Primer: Small rifle, Staked primer pocket
- Manufacturer's Name Hornady and Caliber Designation 223 REM imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite