The Safariland Model 6378 Holster is a concealment version of the Automatic Locking System ALS® series holsters. Once the weapon is holstered, it "locks" into place, providing an extra measure of security from standard open top holsters. A simple straight up draw is possible once the ALS® is de-activated by the thumb while obtaining a shooting grip. IDPA approved. The Model 6378 holster features an all-new injection molded paddle design that is highly concealable and rides close to body with a slightly forward weapon cant. It also comes standard with the 567BL belt loop, fitting 1.5" to 1.75" belt widths. Additionally, it features suede lining to help protect the gun's sights and finish, and its SafariLaminate™ structure with wraparound design provides the strongest design combination available
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once ALS is deactivated by thumb while obtaining shooting grip
- High, close-to-the-body ride for easy concealment under a jacket
- Includes paddle and belt loop attachments
- Paddle is contoured for hip carry and features a slight forward cant
- Belt loop adjusts for cant and fits 1.5" (38mm) to 1.75" (45mm) belts
- Genuine SafariLaminate™ thermoformed construction with suede lining to help protect the gun’s finish
Fits Glock - 19, 19C, 23, 23C, 25, 32, 32C with ITI Streamlight M3, TLR-1 or Insight XTI Procyon NOTE Holster will retain, BBL 4.00"