The D4 1911 5" Holster, available in black and E2 tan, consolidates several holsters into one and is made to last. The D4 holster is made using 0.093" Kydex with P1 scratch-resistant texture, which is thicker and the texture ensure it can take the trials that the D4 Holster goes through. To enhance the holster durability, its hardware has received anti-vibration coating and its metal hardware has received black oxide coating. Together, these coating prevent screw backouts, corrosion, and minimizes light reflections.
One way that seperates this 5" 1911 holster, is the ability to be used by left or right hand shooters. By removing the cover plate, the attachment method can be switched to the opposite side. The attachment hole pattern allows some of the most popular attachments to utilized with the D4 Holsters. Another way the D4 stands out in comparison to other holsters is its features, adjustable retention to improve ease of use, routed edges, and open muzzle for threaded barrels and certain compensators.
No longer will you have to purchase several holsters to suit your carry style or method. With the D4 1911 5" Holster, your search for the perfect holster that supports multiple attachments ends here!
- Adjustable Retention
- Compatible with most (it not all) frame mounted optics such as the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint P1 Acro, Holosun HS507C, HE507-GR, Vortex Venom and Vortex Viper.
- Engineered Sight Channel for Night Sights and most Suppressor Sights
- Designed to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Hole Pattern Incorporates Popular Attachment Methods
- Switchable T-Plate Cover
- Made of 0.093" Kydex 100
- P1 Scratch Resistant Texture
- Refined and Finished Edges
- Blackhawk Strike Platform
- Bladetech Paddle
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech TMMS
- G-Code Paddle
- Safariland Paddle
- Safariland QLS
- Safariland UBL