The inside-waistband Compact Discreet Carry Holster for SIG P320C and P320 SUB was introduced in 2015 and quickly became our most popular holster option ever! We followed the “KISS” principle to build a low-profile inside-waistband IWB concealed carry option in a wide range of gun models. The rubber-mounted belt clips are adjustable for cant – upright/vertical for appendix carry, or canted forward for behind-the-hip carry. The CDC Holster easily slides onto standard size 1.5” or 1. 75” belts, locking securely into place.
- Adjustable retention on all holster models.
- Refined and finished edges for a comfortable, close-to-the-body fit.
- Durable Kydex 100 construction with PI scratch-resistant texture and higher heat tolerance.
- Right hand and left hand available in all models.
- Engineered sight channel for night sights and most suppressor sights.
- Adjustable cant: upright/vertical for appendix carry or canted forward for behind the hip carry.
- Lighted models for TLR-6 and XC-1.
- Rubber-mounted injection molded 1.5” belt clips for easy on-and-off.
- 1.75" belt clips or soft loops are available for separate purchase.
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION: Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right-side of holster.