H&K's VP40 Pistol is excellent for military, law enforcement and sport shooters alike. Cold-hammer-forged barrel and carbon-nitride corrosion-resistant finish ensure long life and outstanding accuracy. Rear sight is draft adjustable for windage and combines with nonradioactive luminescent three-dot sights for fast target acquisition. High-grip saddle translates into a lower effective bore axis, meaning quicker target acquisition, less felt recoil and faster follow-up shots. Polygonal bore profile increases velocity, makes cleaning easier and lengthens the life of your barrel. Ambidextrous magazine release is easily operated using your thumb or index finger without changing grip position. Replaceable and ergonomic grip ensures superior control. Front and rear slide serrations. Steel P30-type magazine with protective polymer floorplate. LE version has tritium night sights and comes with three 13-round magazines.
- Trigger has a solid, single-action-type break
- Cold-hammer-forged barrel with a corrosion-resistant finish
- Polygonal barrel increases velocity and is easy to clean
- Ambidextrous magazine release for fast reloading
- Replaceable, ergonomic grips