Ops-Core A14597-02F3401 Large Multicam FAST SF Carbon Super High Cut with Worm Dial
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene, and woven Aramid.
- A high-performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer a lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and the ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left).
Suspension & Retention
- The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th, 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
|Thickness:||0.220" (5.58 mm)|
|Cut:||SuperHight Cut (a.k.a. Maritime Cut>|
|Head Circumference (in):||20 7/8 - 22||22 - 23 1/4||23 1/4 - 24 3/8||24 3/8 - 25 3/8|
|Head Size:||up to 7||up to 7 3/8||up to 7 5/8||up to 8 1/8|