Designed for reliable and lightweight protection against blunt force traumas, the Ops-Core Fast SF Super High Cut Helmet Carbon Composite Large Multicam is a super high cut, bump shell helmet that is made utilizing a revolutionary blend of unidirectional composite comprised of both advanced carbon and fiberglass material. It also includes a vented lux liner with polypropylene liner, giving it even more impact protection, while still keeping the helmet as lightweight and practical as possible.
The practicality of the helmet goes beyond just what protection it offers, however. The super high cut shell means that weight is distributed to ensure more stability, balance, integration, and superior comfort. As a result, the accessory points on the helmet can be used without worrying about throwing off the balance of the wearer too much. Versatility is a big feature of this helmet, as well, as it is compatible with all FAST head borne accessories, with a Modular Bungee Shroud that is also compatible with most NVG mounts while improving their retention and stability.
- Super high cut, bump shell made of hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
Suspension & Retention
- The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Modified and abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th, 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-11448
|Manufacturing:||Uni-Directional Non Slit|
|Cut:||SuperHight Cut (a.k.a. Maritime Cut>|