- High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid.
- Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet with all the same suspension/retention options and mission configurable capabilities.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core ARC Rails with hook bungees, and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Suspension & Retention
- The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband, and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO⁄PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ ⁄ 44mag @ 1,400 ft⁄s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m⁄s (2,200 ft⁄s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Performance and protection measured by completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma⁄impact, environmental, and compression testing.
|Manufacturing:||Two Stage, Non Slit|
|Areal Density:||2.07 lbs/ft2|
Customers who bought this item also bought