Designed to offer suitable protection for a wide range of missions, the Ops-Core FAST LE High Cut Ballistic Helmet w/ EPP Padding & OCC Dial is a large helmet with a ballistic shell that comes with a wide range of features. The helmet itself is of a high cut design, medium weight, with a highly protective shell made of Monolithic Amarid that has gone through all standard ballistic testing to ensure its effectiveness.
This helmet contains all of the same suspension and retention options, as well as mission configurable options as the highly popular Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet. This includes room and compatibility with a host of additional accessories and gear. For one, the Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud is full compatible with most NVG Mounts, Ops-Core ARC Rails with hook bungees, and external VELCRO brand loop. It's also compatible with a range of Ops-Core visors, handgun face shields, mandibles, and ballistic appliques.
- High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid.
- Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet with all the same suspension/retention options and mission configurable capabilities.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core ARC Rails with hook bungees and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Suspension & Retention
- The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fit band, and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO⁄PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ ⁄ 44mag @ 1,400 ft⁄s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m⁄s (2,200 ft⁄s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Performance and protection measured by completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma⁄impact, environmental, and compression testing.
|Areal Density:||2.07 lbs/ft2|