The Liberator® IV is the first multi-mode, dual fuel single communications headset on the market. It incorporates the same features of the Liberator V but in a single communications channel package. 100% US designed and manufactured tactical headset, it features a first of its kind Dual Fuel system allowing it to run on either two AAA or one CR123 battery. The headset offers operational modes for all high noise situations. The Liberator IV can protect against impulse noise, like gun fire, and steady state noise, like operating on a helicopter. It is the first headset with user audio profiles modifiable with simple keystrokes on the headset.
TCI DIFFERENCE: The Liberator IV is an advanced single channel headset system utilizing the newly designed TCI multi-mode Earcup. Law enforcement and military users alike can confidently utilize this robust product in any tactical situation. This system is RF and EMI shielded to prevent bleed-through from various radio frequency sources, including those that are self-generated.
- First of its kind Multi-Profile Tactical Headset: Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and Dual Mode with ANR/ANC Simultaneously.
- Backwards compatible with TCI single communications systems
- Industry leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and threat detection
- Multiple single communications Push-to-Talk options available
- Proprietary high-definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Advanced RF and TDMA PCB protection technology
- Boom microphone featuring advanced RF and Acoustics Interference Shielding
- Two headset suspension options
- Modular headset suspension–User-adjustable with no tools for either over-the-head, behind-the-head, or helmet rail mounted (rail mounts included)
- Over-the-head comfort fit – Traditional over-the-head for low-cut helmets
- Proprietary Earcup design layered with sound barrier technology