|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High:||250 Lumens / 1.5 hours|
|Low:||5.0 Lumens / 20.5 hours|
|Output / Runtime -- Infrared (IR)|
|High:||100.0 mW / 4.75 hours|
|Low:||5.0 mW / 57.0 hours|
|Bezel Diameter:||1.06 inches|
|Weight w/Batteries:||3.2 ounces|
|Batteries:||1 123A (included)|
The V1 Vampire is an ultra-compact, combat-ready dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output without the need for an IR filter. This groundbreaking handheld illumination tool features virtually failure-proof power-regulated white and infrared LEDs and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that optimally shapes both beams for reach and surrounds light.
The V1’s click-type tail-cap switch—shrouded to help prevent accidental activation—lets you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tail-cap pushbutton for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tail-cap switch again lets you easily select output levels in IR mode—partially press for a momentary-on 100-milliwatt high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam.
The V1 Vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that’s Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The V1 also features a lockout tail-cap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
- The infrared and white-light output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually failure-proof LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tail-cap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with a 10-year shelf life