||1 18650 (included)
||up to 40 hours
||up to 40 hours
The Fury IntellibBeam™ takes the automatic adjusting output of their previous P2X Fury® with IntelliBeam™ Technology and increases the maximum output to an astounding 1,500* lumens. This versatile pocket-sized searchlight can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Their proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts the virtually indestructible LED’s output to the optimal setting — anywhere from 15 to 1,500* lumens — based on your environment, so there’s never any hesitation or fumbling to manually set the output.
Should you desire maximum output on demand, two simple clicks of the tail-cap override the auto-adjustment function. Everything else is pure Fury, with a precision micro-textured reflector that creates a smooth, far-reaching beam with a bright central area and enough surrounds light for situational awareness.
The high-strength aerospace aluminum body and tail-cap are knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Dual fuel battery technology allows for power by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output depending on environmental conditions
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- Press or click to select auto-adjusting IntelliBeam mode, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds to select high output only
- Precision reflector produces a smooth beam with plenty of reaches and surrounds the light