The M4SD suppressor is back- providing the original project goals- an affordable, sound suppressor with support for compatible A2 compensators. The M4SD retains the welded, 17-4 billet construction and is as durable as the flagship suppressor. Full auto rated, equipped with a user friendly snap on interface, backed by an extensive muzzle device family- the M4SD suppressor is a great suppressor for the entry level NFA enthusiast desiring a QD interface.
The M4SD mounting system does not suffer from the wear prone issues of ratcheting systems common to the marketplace.
Overall Length 6.6"
Weight 17.1 ounces
Materials High Strength, High Temp, Corrosion Resistant 17-4PH Stainless Steel
Attachment Griffin M4SD Mounts and A2 Nato spec compensator
Finish Griffin Endura-Kote
- TIG Fusion Welded
- Minimal back pressure design
- Extremely versatile and fast mounting system
- High strength, high temp, corrosion resistant 17-4ph Stainless steel
- Full Auto rated on 10.5" barrels and longer
- Silencer Pouch Included
- M4SD Shims and over-travel stop Included
- Compatible with Griffin M4SD muzzle device family or A2 Nato Spec Compensators
- Griffin Endura-Kote finish