Angle sights are meant as a secondary option to optical sights in the top rail sight plane. By adding a sighting system to an alternate plane you have additional insurance that your sights will be there when something is going wrong with your primary, be it loss of power, occlusion from fog, mud, dirt, snow, or even damage.
Griffin Fail Safe sights are fully adjustable from the rear housing with no tools. This does two things for the user. You don't have to scrape your elbows up in the prone to make front sight adjustments, and it keeps the billet front post perfectly in the center of the HK style loop for an extremely fast target acquisition. The flush mounted coin slot windage wont be inadvertently adjusted out of zero, and the elevation aperture is finger adjustable in 180 degree rotations for tool-less function and ease.
The Fail Safe front sight has a lobed geometry to accommodate military lasers mounted in the 12 o'clock position.
- Billet Machined 6061 T6 housings
- Type III Hardcoat Mil-Spec Anodizing
- 17-4 PH stainless steel internals parts
- Fully Adjustable Rear with no tools required
- Fully Shielded front sight post protects against damage from hard use.
- Machined front post in dead center of sight provides rapid acquisition every time.
- Same Cheek weld as standard sights in 12 o'clock plane for rapid transition.
- Coin Slot Flush windage will not get inadvertently moved out of zero.
- Rear Aperture perfectly sized for rapid yet accurate target acquisition.
- Lobed front sight to accommodate military IR lasers
- Picatinny / Weaver Compatible