This boot was engineered to be their lightest most flexible boot ever for training and special operations. It weighs in at a mere 26 oz.
They have taken their typical Danner boot and completely overhauled it to take out any and all extra weight without neglecting comfort and performance. Design features include durable, waterproof, full-grain leather and 500 Denier nylon upper for weight savings with the added benefit of an ultra-fast dry time. Speed lacing and a 3-layer comfort system work together to create a snug, comfortable fit. Most boots in this weight category have a composite rubber outsole but the Tachyon features a true rubber outsole for superior abrasion resistance and traction.
- Complete synthetic ultralight upper for superior weight savings and dry time
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed allows for optimal airflow and comfort
- EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Danner® Tachyon rubber outsole features pentagonal lugs for superior surface contact
- Meets US Air Force AFI 36-2903
- 8" height
- 26 oz
Customers who bought this item also bought