MAGPUL MAG1021-229 Tortoise / Bronze Terrain Polarized Eyewear
The Magpul Terrain is intended for our most requesting clients, and it's appropriate for the individuals who require ballistic and security assurance for the greatest scope on a bigger edge. With its polycarbonate focal points and edges developed from the most grounded thermoplastic material accessible for eyewear (TR90NZZ), the Terrain gives extraordinary effect opposition, solidness, and adaptability in a lightweight bundle.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high-velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on the inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are over-molded to the frame for durability
Brown or amber lenses can be used in any number of variable light scenarios.
Great for Variable Conditions: Sunny, Partly Cloudy to Low Light
Usage: Hunting, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Driving, Golf, Shooting, High Altitude Sports
Magpul sunglasses, glasses, shades