The ELF Drop-In AR-10 Trigger has been worked to withstand the discipline of powerful bores. The main AR-10 trigger utilizing aviation review fixed direction, making for an unbelievably smooth and quick trigger force. Their elite .043 twofold twisted cleaned piano wire pound spring guarantees full start of any ammunition including .308 and 7.62x39. Force weight from 2 3/4lbs to 4lbs is so natural to alter it should be possible in seconds without expelling the trigger from your lower recipient. The AR-10 trigger is basically the administration trigger with a lighter draw weight territory.
A second-to-none AR-10 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The AR-10 trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short take-up, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero overtravel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-10 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-10
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 2 3/4lbs to 4lbs without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing