This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a larger, 3.75-inch upswept blade of CPM 20CV. CPM 20CV delivers superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention.
The new 0462 also features a colored carbon fiber front scale with a deep-red weave of color. The back is titanium with an attractive stonewashed finish. The 0462 locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462 opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 20CV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Red carbon fiber composite front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.7 in. (9.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)