While based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function, this new and more compact version will be much more readily available. With its 3.25-inch blade and lightweight-yet-stronger-than-steel titanium handles, the 0450 has a sleek and sophisticated look that, we think, makes it a perfect EDC.
ZT built it with an S35VN stainless blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds it well, and can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. Polished pivot hardware just adds to the 0450's refined good looks.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible left/right, deep-carry clip
- Steel S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade length 3.25 in. 8.3 cm
- Closed length 4.1 in. 10.4 cm
- Overall length 7.4 in. 18.8 cm
- Weight 2.9 oz. 82.2 g