The 0220 is a sleek, practical design with custom touches that will make it a must-have addition to any knife enthusiast’s collection. The modified drop-point blade with a slight recurve is made of premium S35VN stainless steel. This high-quality, powdered metallurgy steel is tough, wear-resistant, and resists chipping. Additional niobium and vanadium carbides enable a razor-sharp edge and enhance edge retention. The 0220’s attractive stonewashed blade finish looks good and hides use scratches.
The 0220’s stonewashed blade is paired with bead-blasted titanium handles—a contrasting combination that makes the 0220 exceptionally handsome. Zero Tolerance’s KVT ball-bearing system makes it fast and easy to open, too; just pull back on the flipper. The 0220 also features a secure titanium frame lock with hardened steel lock bar insert and a reversible, deep-carry clip.
To enhance the 0220’s custom look and feel, Jens added a decorative pivot as well as a ZT logo medallion near the butt of the knife.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip left/right, tip-up
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lock bar insert
- Custom aluminum backspacer with built-in lanyard attachment
- Steel S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle Titanium, bead blast finish
- Blade length 3.5 in. 8.9 cm
- Closed length 4.9 in. 12.4 cm
- Overall length 8.4 in. 21.3 cm
- Weight 6.2 oz. 175.8 g
Customers who bought this item also bought