The 0095BW is built with premium quality materials—from its S35VN blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S35VN ensures the 0095BW offers a reliable edge. Added niobium gives this powdered metallurgy steel improved toughness over S30V without loss of wear resistance. The end result is a sharp edge that lasts for a long time. Next, ZT adds a BlackWash™ finish to the 0095BW’s “harpoon-style” blade to give the knife a sleek, unified look and to hide hard-use scratches.
The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lock bar insert secures the blade open during use. ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095BW with speed and efficiency. The 0095BW’s pocket clip is reversible for left- and right-handed tip-up carry. Finally, a decorative, two-toned pivot adds a finishing touch to the 0095BW, completing the look of this solid handful of precision.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip left/right, tip-up
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lock bar insert
- Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel S35VN, tungsten DLC BlackWash finish
- Handle Titanium, BlackWash finish
- Blade length 3.6 in. 9.8 cm
- Closed length 4.9 in. 12.4 cm
- Overall length 8.4 in. 21.3 cm
- Weight 5.3 oz. 150.3 g