With tactical styling and practical performance, the Thermite, designed by Rick Hinderer, has a great look and great features. The Thermite offers Rick's no-nonsense functionality, but with enough style that co-workers will look on with a satisfying touch of envy when you take the Thermite out of your pocket.
The 3 1/2-in. stonewashed blade is hollow-ground for excellent slicing capabilities with a flat-ground “spanto” tip for strong piercing. A machined G-10 front scale and a heavily textured backspacer add to the Thermite's good looks. On the practical side, the back handle is stainless steel with a frame lock and lockbar stabilizer.
- Flipper - Protrusion on the blade for assisted opening
- Speedsafe design
- Locking frame
- 4-Position pocket clip
- Steel 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle Machined G-10 front, 410 steel back
- Blade length 3.5 in. 8.9 cm
- Closed length 4.9 in. 12.4 cm
- Overall length 8.4 in. 21.3 cm
- Weight 4.9 oz. 138.9 g