The new Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the original award-winning Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3.25-in. SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their pocketknife. A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo II offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also comes with Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
- Flipper - Protusion on blade for assisted opening
- Speedsafe design
- Locking frame
- 4 Position Set-up - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- Steel 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length 3.25 in. 8.3 cm
- Closed length 4.4 in. 11.1 cm
- Overall length 7.75 in. 19.7 cm
- Weight 5.5 oz. 155.9 g