1 DSG CDC Holster for S&W M&P Shield w/TLR6 - Right Hand - Black
1 Streamlight TLR-6 M&P Shield Tactical Light
DSG CDC S&W M&P Shield w/TLR6 Right Hand Black
The inside-waistband Compact Discreet Carry Holster for S&W M&P Shield was introduced in 2015 and quickly became our most popular holster option ever! We followed the “KISS” principle to build a low-profile inside-waistband IWB concealed carry option in a wide range of gun models. The rubber-mounted belt clips are adjustable for cant – upright/vertical for appendix carry, or canted forward for behind-the-hip carry. The CDC Holster easily slides onto standard size 1.5” or 1. 75” belts, locking securely into place.
- Adjustable retention on all holster models.
- Refined and finished edges for a comfortable, close-to-the-body fit.
- Durable Kydex 100 construction with PI scratch-resistant texture and higher heat tolerance.
- Right hand and left hand available in all models.
- Engineered sight channel for night sights and most suppressor sights.
- Adjustable cant: upright/vertical for appendix carry or canted forward for behind the hip carry.
- Lighted models for TLR-6 & XC-1.
- Rubber-mounted injection molded 1.5” belt clips for easy on-and-off.
- 1.75" belt clips or soft loops are available for separate purchase.
Note: Holsters for light attached weapons will not properly retain weapon without light attached.
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION: Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on the lower right side of the holster.
Streamlight TLR-6 M&P Shield Tactical Light
Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the M&P Shield
- Features C4® LED illuminator
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candelas; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour LED only
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Ambidextrous switching push-button on both sides
- All modes feature a 10-minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on the gun
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries included
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Assembled in the USA