1 CDC Holster Glock 19/23/32 w/ XC1 Right Hand - Black
1 Surefire XC1 Compact Weapon Light Output 200 Lumens - Black
The inside-waistband Compact Discreet Carry Holster for Glock 19/23/32 was introduced in 2015 and quickly became our most popular holster option ever! We followed the “KISS” principle to build a low-profile inside-waistband IWB concealed carry option in a wide range of gun models. The rubber-mounted belt clips are adjustable for cant – upright/vertical for appendix carry, or canted forward for behind-the-hip carry. The CDC Holster easily slides onto standard size 1.5” or 1. 75” belts, locking securely into place.
- Adjustable retention on all holster models.
- Refined and finished edges for a comfortable, close-to-the-body fit.
- Durable Kydex 100 construction with PI scratch-resistant texture and higher heat tolerance.
- Right hand and left hand available in all models.
- Engineered sight channel for night sights and most suppressor sights.
- Adjustable cant upright/vertical for appendix carry or canted forward for behind the hip carry.
- Lighted models for TLR-6 & XC-1.
- Rubber-mounted injection molded 1.5” belt clips for easy on-and-off.
- 1.75" belt clips or soft loops are available for separate purchase.
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right-side of holster.
Surefire XC1 Compact Weapon Light
|Max Output -- White Light||200||.0||lumens|
The game-changing XC1, SureFire’s smallest and lightest weight WeaponLight, was specially developed to equip compact railed handguns with white light, which is absolutely critical for concealed-carry and other applications. It features a high-performance LED whose light output is shaped by a special multifaceted reflector into a wide, smooth 200-lumen MaxVision Beam™ perfect for maintaining situational awareness and identifying threats at close range. The XC1’s evenly distributed beam pattern—with no bright center—was optimized for human vision.
The XC1’s robust, compact body is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a tough Mil-Spec finish, making the XC1 rugged enough for everyday carry. And measuring less than 2.5 inches long and weighing under two ounces, the AAA-powered XC1 won’t weigh down your handgun.
The XC1 also features ambidextrous switching that provides both momentary- and constant-on activation options
Momentary-on activation is achieved by placing your support hand thumb on top of either of the two rear downward-activated switches and pushing down. Or you can position your support thumb against the same switch and push forward until the switch toggles down. Simply remove pressure and the light will turn off. NOTE To avoid unintended activation, the light will not activate when the rear switches are pushed up or side-to-side.
Constant-on activation is achieved by using your support hand to push the center crossbar switch from left to right. To turn the light off, simply press the switch right to left. The crossbar switch is countersunk to prevent inadvertent activation. The XC1’s incomparable beam pattern, military-grade quality, intuitive switching, and highly concealable size put it in a class all by itself. There is nothing else like it. Accept no substitutes.
- Lightweight and ultra-compact; ideal for concealed-carry use
- High-performance LED generates 200 lumens of tactical-level light
- Multifaceted reflector creates broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™ for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human eye
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability
- Easily and securely attaches to most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
- AAA lithium battery included; accessed from front-facing battery compartment
- Gasket sealed; weatherproof