1 Alpha Holster Glock 19/23/32 w/ TLR-7/8 Right Hand - E2 Tan
1 Streamlight TLR-7 500 Lumen Weapon Light
DSG Alpha Holster Glock 19/23/32 w/ TLR-7/8
The Alpha Holster for Glock 19/23/32 w/TLR-7/8 is DSG’s workhorse - our full-size outside-waistband holster OWB for daily duty and training use. Built pancake style and molded to the body for comfort and concealment, the Alpha Holster is constructed of virtually indestructible .093 Kydex 100 rather than the .080 industry standard. That just means it’s slightly thicker and more scratch resistant than most holsters. The Alpha Holster was designed for hard use and all-day-long comfort, proven by members of the US Law Enforcement, Military, and Border Patrol as well as the Texas Rangers and citizens all over North America.
- Adjustable retention on all holster models.
- Refined and finished edges for a comfortable, close-to-the-body fit.
- Durable Kydex 100 construction with PI scratch-resistant texture and higher heat tolerance.
- Right hand and left hand available in all models.
- Engineered sight channel for night sights and most suppressor sights.
- Injection molded 1.75” belt loops on all HR models.
- Compatible with Glock MOS version slides with most modern red dot optics.
- Adjustable cant as well as height on belt.
- Lighted models for TLR-1, X300UA, TLR-6, & XC-1.
Note: Holsters for light attached weapons will not retain weapon without light attached.
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION: Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right-side of holster.
Streamlight TLR-7 Light
Experience the TLR in a new light. The small and mighty TLR-7 securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. Low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- 500 lumens; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 4,300 candela
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.15” (5.46 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA