Complete Upper Features:
Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this stripped upper is precision machined to mil-spec M16/M4 specifications and features M4 feed ramps.
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel
- QPQ coated barrel and barrel extension
- 5.56 Chamber
- M4 feed ramps
- Government profile
- 1:7 twist rate
- 1/2x28 muzzle threads
- .750” gas block seat
- Flat Muzzle Crown
- Button Rifled
Does NOT come with BCG or BCH
Our DSG barrels are not dimpled from the factory to accommodate your individual gas block.
BCM M-LOK Rail
The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 6.6 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
One nylon picatinny rail section and one QD sling attachment is also included.
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.