If you are searching for a single stage curved trigger for your AR10 or AR15, do not look anywhere else, but here. The CMC single stage 3-3.5lb curved trigger comes with the DSG lower parts kit and stealth grey MOE grip.
Installing the curved trigger will only take you a few minutes. Made from S7 steel and 5620 alloy steel, the trigger will last you several years. Some of the features of the trigger include its glass-smooth finish and ultra-crisp trigger reduces the feel of grittiness and creep.
You cannot adjust the 3 to 3.5 pounds break and weight point, as it has been pre-set from the factory. You also get a positive trigger reset and minimal lock time. If you need to shoot two rounds in one go, you can do it with ease. You can use either commercial or military grade ammo with your weapon.
You can use the DSG lower parts kit, which contains all the parts you need to build the lower receiver for your firearm. To improve your grip and hold of the rifle, you receive a stealth grey MOE grip, designed from injection molded material. When you are shooting in the field, you weapon will remain firmly in your hand.
1 MAGPUL MOE Grip
1 CMC Single Stage 3-3.5lb Curved Trigger
1 DSG LPK
The MOE grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear storage and includes a basic grip cap.
NOTE: Will NOT provide proper function with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
CMC91501 - Single Stage Traditional Curved Trigger Group Small Pin for your AR15 or AR10. This model has 3-3.5lb break/weight point.
- Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes. Check for safe and proper function, you're done!
- Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the supplied pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst possible time.
- No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins
are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly
is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we're famous for.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers.
- Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .
DSG LRPK Lower Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
- Magpul Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard – roll pin and screw included
- Pistol Grip A2 Length Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Pivot Pin
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detents - Stainless Steel
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detent Springs
- Rear Takedown Pin
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Buffer Retainer Pin - Stainless Steel
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Safety Selector Detent - Stainless Steel
- Safety Selector Detent Spring
- Safety Selector