Are you searching for exemplary trigger pull dynamics, excellent tactile feedback, and improved trigger control, feel, and precision? If you are, you are looking for the CMC single stage 3-3.5lb flat trigger! You do not walk away with just this trigger group alone, but you also receive the DSG lower parts kit and dark earth Magpul MOE grip.
If you own an AR10 or AR15 rifle, this upgrade for AR rifle platforms is in-demand among avid gun owners. Gun owners like this flat trigger for its ability to shoot a second time after firing the first shot and its repeatable function due to its positive trigger reset and minimal lock time.
To minimize wear and tear, it has been manufactured using S7 tool steel and 8620 alloy steel. Its glass-smooth finish and ultra-crisp trigger prevents both the feeling of grittiness and creep. However, you can not adjust its weight and drop point of 3 to 3.5 pounds, as it is factory pre-set.
Once you install this trigger group on your weapon, which will not take you long, you can quickly build the lower receiver using the DSG lower parts kit, and add the dark earth MOE grip on it to improve weapon grip. Your firearm is upgraded and ready to use and fire.
1 MAGPUL MOE Grip
1 CMC Single Stage 3-3.5lb Flat Trigger
1 DSG LRPK
The MOE grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear storage and includes a basic grip cap.
NOTE: Will NOT provide proper function with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
CMC91503 - Single Stage Tactical Flat Trigger Group small pin for your AR15 or AR10. This model has a 3 - 3.5lb break/weight point.
- Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes. Check for safe and proper function, you're done!
- Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the supplied pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst possible time.
- No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we're famous for.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers. Available for small or large center pin receiver holes.
- Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .
DSG LRPK Lower Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
- Magpul Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard – roll pin and screw included
- Pistol Grip A2 Length Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Pivot Pin
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detents - Stainless Steel
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detent Springs
- Rear Takedown Pin
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Buffer Retainer Pin - Stainless Steel
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Safety Selector Detent - Stainless Steel
- Safety Selector Detent Spring
- Safety Selector